Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRIVING FOR REVIVAL OF PAKISTAN'S AIR-COOLED VW HERITAGE SINCE 2013

HomeHome  PACVWR PortalPACVWR Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  TechnicalTechnical  BlogBlog  Parts ShopParts Shop  RegisterRegister  Log in  Make a DonationMake a Donation  

PACVWR ADVERTS

Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rustbus
Super Moderator
rustbus

Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV Empty
PostSubject: Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV   Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Thought it would be great to document the VWs spotted on TV, whether in TVCs/Movies etc. or Music Videos. Here are a few that I could recall from top of my head.

To Start with, this Late Bay in National Foods Ltd. TVC from KHI, unknown owner:

NationalFoodsLtdPakistanVWBusKarachi by f100000478594554

This recently restored Thing in Hush Puppies TVC from ISD, owned by Ahmed Zarrar:

HushPuppiesPakistanVWThingIslamabad by f100000478594554

And Haris Irfan Qayam's Red Bug in KHI, in Servis Pakistan & ARY Muzzik TVCs:

ServisEidFestivalPakistanKarachi by f100000478594554

ARYMuzzikPakistanKarachi by f100000478594554

There are couple more that I could think of but I dont seem to find the videos at the moment to share. Especially that White over Yellow Splitty one that was aired a while back in 2013. Can someone remind me what company's TVC it was?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacvwr.com/
rustbus
Super Moderator
rustbus

PostSubject: Re: Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV   Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:29 am

There is a VW Beetle in the background of the last frames of this Servis TVC, unknown owner.

ServisPakistanVWBeetleKarachi by f100000478594554
Back to top Go down
rustbus
Super Moderator
rustbus

PostSubject: Re: Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV   Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 am

There is a pre-67 VW Beetle in the foreground of the last frames of this recent Gul Ahmed TVC, unknown owner.

GulAhmedVWBeetle by f100000478594554
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV   Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Aircooled VWs Spotted on Pakistani TV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1