Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRIVING FOR REVIVAL OF PAKISTAN'S AIR-COOLED VW HERITAGE SINCE 2013

HomeHome  PACVWR PortalPACVWR Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  TechnicalTechnical  BlogBlog  Parts ShopParts Shop  RegisterRegister  Log in  Make a DonationMake a Donation  

PACVWR ADVERTS

15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jvs

jvs

15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: 15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted   15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I am looking to buy locally;
-TWO sets (of 04) 15" White Walls
-TWO sets (of 2) Beetle Running Boards Rubbers (Preferably in Grey Black otherwise Black)

If any of you have any of the parts above, or know where to find, please let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rustbus
Super Moderator
rustbus

PostSubject: Re: 15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted   15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:43 pm

jvs wrote:
I am looking to buy locally;
-TWO sets (of 04) 15" White Walls
-TWO sets (of 2) Beetle Running Boards Rubbers (Preferably in Grey Black otherwise Black)

If any of you have any of the parts above, or know where to find, please let me know. Thanks!
@jvs I've neither of the two parts you are looking for at the moment but I have a few sets of the running board mats ordered from my Thai supplier. The mats arrive in mid-april to late-april. Pricing when the parts arrive.

No white walls though, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacvwr.com/
rustbus
Super Moderator
rustbus

PostSubject: Re: 15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted   15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 am

@jvs little update on the price of running board pre-cut rubber mats. The prices are;

- For Glossy Black: PKR. 7500 per pair/set of two + Shipping
- For any other Color: PKR. 8500 per pair/set of two + Shipping

Other colors available are as below:
15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted Photo_10

Please note that these are highest quality Rubbers made on the German Mold and are no less than the Original German quality that went on the factory running boards. Prices are non-negotiable and there is a 100% cash back guarantee if you wouldn't like the product.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacvwr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted   15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

15" White Walls & Running Board Rubbers Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1