Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRIVING FOR REVIVAL OF PAKISTAN'S AIR-COOLED VW HERITAGE SINCE 2013

HomeHome  PACVWR PortalPACVWR Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  TechnicalTechnical  BlogBlog  Parts ShopParts Shop  RegisterRegister  Log in  Make a DonationMake a Donation  

PACVWR ADVERTS

Arshad - Mazang Chungi/Jail Rd./LHR - 03224357052

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rustbus
Super Moderator
rustbus

Arshad - Mazang Chungi/Jail Rd./LHR - 03224357052 Empty
PostSubject: Arshad - Mazang Chungi/Jail Rd./LHR - 03224357052   Arshad - Mazang Chungi/Jail Rd./LHR - 03224357052 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 am

Even though I have hands on experience with my Beetles and Thing wiring myself and know a little about the way these little Aircooled machines are wired up but we can always make use of someone really expert with the electrical stuff. Arshad is a one stop solution to all your Aircooled VW electrical needs. The guy is a humble middle aged VW veteran who could do wonders with electricals on your Aircooled VWs. Be it the re-winding job on wiper motors, generators, alternators or general electrical fixes.

Even on the recent trip to Bhurban, I had to stop by at his shop to get the carbon brushes of Patina's generator replaced. The guy provided the service personally within half an hour time to my complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend this veteran for any and all Electrical jobs on your Aircooled VWs.

The contact information of this veteran is mentioned in the subject of the recommendation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacvwr.com/

Arshad - Mazang Chungi/Jail Rd./LHR - 03224357052

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AIR-COOLED VW CLASSIFIEDS & RECOMMENDATIONS :: AIR-COOLED VW RECOMMENDATIONS :: Air-Cooled VW Electricians-